Thursday, December 17, 2009

Change

I feel like this blog is not going in the correct direction. With being at school and having little free time to dedicate this, I have been overly selective with the missions I complete, choosing them for ease rather than the outcome. When I started this, I viewed it as a way to connect with the world, to bring unsuspecting people together, to make people notice things they normally wouldn't, to do different things.

I have completely failed at the majority of those goals lately. There is one mission that was posted early in the year that will require a huge chunk of time and planning, but it is the one I want to do the most. I have to be in Jacksonville to pull this one off, and with a month-long winter break ahead of me, I feel like I can accomplish it.

In the mean time, bear with me. In the next month hopefully I can do some of the more difficult ones that I have set aside in a folder on my desktop with the screaming title "REALLY WANT TO DO."

I hope I can pull this next one off, but there is a good chance that it will be a bust. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment